testtest

Lawsuit in Missouri against Academy Sports for Selling Ammunition

How can anyone tell what another person's intent would be? That attorney should be sued for being an idiot in a no idiot zone!
And be permanently banned from all Academy's and any of their affiliates.
The problem isn't Academy, the associate, nor the ammo company, or even the gun manufacturer. The problem is the criminal illegal alien.

While the CEO of Acadamy Sports is a LibTard gun-grabbing Democrat from California who's agenda is to remove all so-called assault weapons from their Stores, It would not surprise me to find out he is in on it. Missouri should refuse to hear this lawsuit and throw it out.
83832177_598791240940767_4849138306203516928_n.jpg

Let's hope so but I smell a pollcat in this whole event.

Well, Greene County along with KC and STL are the 3 places in Missouri where liberals are stored. We like to keep them away from the normal population so we keep them there. :)

Ultimately though even if Greene County judges and prosecutors set out to punish Academy Sports it would likely be appealed and turned over. Of course it's BS that AS has to pay those legal fees to defend themselves against a baseless lawsuit in the first place but it's not like we can pass a law that protects gun dealers from being liable for knowingly allowing straw purchases so there has to be some system in place to distinguish between knowingly selling to restricted persons and unknowingly selling to restricted persons. Of course in this case we're talking about ammunition, which as far as I know is not illegal for anyone to possess.

Unfortunately there is no positive way to know what direction of or outcome of this lawsuit will be. A lot of conjecture and a lot of
”mind reading” would be required just like the lawsuit is saying the store clerk should have been able to do.
the fact that this individual should never been allowed to be free is another very disappointing and disturbing aspect of this case.

Well, Greene County along with KC and STL are the 3 places in Missouri where liberals are stored. We like to keep them away from the normal population so we keep them there. :)

Ultimately though even if Greene County judges and prosecutors set out to punish Academy Sports it would likely be appealed and turned over. Of course it's BS that AS has to pay those legal fees to defend themselves against a baseless lawsuit in the first place but it's not like we can pass a law that protects gun dealers from being liable for knowingly allowing straw purchases so there has to be some system in place to distinguish between knowingly selling to restricted persons and unknowingly selling to restricted persons. Of course in this case we're talking about ammunition, which as far as I know is not illegal for anyone to possess.
In Connecticut you can not buy or possess ammunition without a gun permit.

Several states are like this. There is no such federal law and I'm pretty sure those state laws are unconstitutional. If we could ever get SCOTUS to actually rule on them.
Federally unconstitutional or not the state “Connecticut“ is all about gun control. A pistol permit takes on average 6 months to be issued, which for Connecticut is done by the state police.

Federally unconstitutional or not the state “Connecticut“ is all about gun control. A pistol permit takes on average 6 months to be issued, which for Connecticut is done by the state police.

I'm guessing the state of Missouri, which has no such restrictions, and more importantly Greene County, will not be allowed to make a civil judgement against a company for selling a legal product without it being overturned on appeal.

That has to totally suck to have to go through that bs.
You have no idea. The process is...... From what I remember when I lived there. For both pistol CC or hunting permit.
first you fill out the application, with that application you need To send in three letters on your character, one must be from the police chief in the town or city you live in.
while that is being reviewed you are required to take a pistol/hunting training class. If you fail the class you have to wait a year to re-apply. If you pass the course you wait.
A long time friend who had his pistol CC permit for over 20 years missed his renewal date by one day, he had to wait 6 months for a review to get it renewed, a month after getting his permit back he was walking in a public park with his wife, he stopped to tie his sneaker lace and someone saw his gun on his hip. The police were called, he lost his gun and permit for a year while they “reviewed” the case.

You have no idea. The process is...... From what I remember when I lived there. For both pistol CC or hunting permit.
first you fill out the application, with that application you need To send in three letters on your character, one must be from the police chief in the town or city you live in.
while that is being reviewed you are required to take a pistol/hunting training class. If you fail the class you have to wait a year to re-apply. If you pass the course you wait.
A long time friend who had his pistol CC permit for over 20 years missed his renewal date by one day, he had to wait 6 months for a review to get it renewed, a month after getting his permit back he was walking in a public park with his wife, he stopped to tie his sneaker lace and someone saw his gun on his hip. The police were called, he lost his gun and permit for a year while they “reviewed” the case.
Yep, that totally sux. I applied for my KY CCDW online, and had it within 12 days, start to finish.

Back