testtest

Leftist freaks removed from road with force…

rmc51

Master Class

Leftist freaks removed from road with force… This dude is fed up…​

Yep, LE better start doing their job or this kind of thing is going to get ugly.

1676647412999.jpeg

1676647550157.gif

Add a pair of nuts to the hitch so they can get "tea bagged" ;) o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;););)
Oh Lord, those things look stupid. don't see many thank goodness. right in this area you see a lot of full size rebel and american flags in the beds. but they have kinda died down a bunch too. mostly school kids was doing it. the local school up the road banned confederate flags said they couldn't have one anywhere on clothing or their vehicles they come to school in and they ignored it and started wearing more flags and putting them everywhere when it wasn't a problem to begin with. but a lot of educators are liberal whack jobs and deemed it necessary. That was no American flags too, the parents raised hell and they backed off that.

Female moose is called a cow, correct?

View attachment 36716
Also, a female bovine of a certain age. Lots of people refer to all bovines as cows. I was avoiding the gender snowflakes.................................

If everyone was working 9 to 5’s, there wouldn’t be anyone to protest Mon-Fri.

Weekend protests, peacefully or otherwise has always been a crowded field with the multitude of platforms competing for attention, usually the bulk of weekend rally’s were dominated by teachers and its affiliated unions...now they just call a unfair labor proactive strike and jump into weekday frays.

Joblessness is by design. Not a joke.

With me working so close to where I live I walk to work so my lady takes the truck, we had a discussion about this very situation when she started driving.
At first I asked her if she found herself in that situation what would you do? She said I would wait for them to move, my response was first you call the police and as long as the crowd was peaceful you can wait, then I said if the crowd blocking the street becomes dangerous you are to slowly but steadily drive through them.

I could care less if they want to protest ... but ... if their protest interferes with my life, my freedoms, then we have a problem.

It appears to be some kind of cruelty to animals protest. It seems kinda funny watching this video as I just finished my huge ribeye steak. Lol!

Back