Let's see those pro 2A memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical-Reviews

Master Class
Founding Member
Too soon?
1579750500985.png

Yes it is and it breaks my heart to see it happening to this Great Republic!
Same here, I've been fighting for nearly 20 years. Getting legal concealed carry in Wisconsin was a huge battle, we were the 49th state. Now we have the crypt keeper in the governors' house. He wasn't to undo all we worked for. We won't see constitutional carry any time soon. And it's still a felony to drive onto school grounds to pick up your kid while having a firearm in a holster.

Same here, I've been fighting for nearly 20 years. Getting legal concealed carry in Wisconsin was a huge battle, we were the 49th state. Now we have the crypt keeper in the governors' house. He wasn't to undo all we worked for. We won't see constitutional carry any time soon. And it's still a felony to drive onto school grounds to pick up your kid while having a firearm in a holster.
And should you do it and stop an active shooter, you will get more time than the shooter would.

What a state this world has become when the criminal is afforded more rights than the law-abiding.
Agreed. Like undocumented illegals that are given tax payer perks (driver licenses, health care, unemployment, schooling, etc). These sanctuary states care more about them (because they know they’ll illegally vote Democrat), than their own constituents. But heaven forbid when legal citizens set up sanctuary cites and counties to counter unconstitutional policies against the 2A, they yell that it’s illegal and those attempting such will be prosecuted fully under their bogus laws. Highly sickening To say the least.
Just a disclaimer: I have nothing against those that want to come to this country, heck if I was in their shoe, I’d want the same. Just come here legally like my grandparents did is all that I ask.

Agreed. Like undocumented illegals that are given tax payer perks (driver licenses, health care, unemployment, schooling, etc). These sanctuary states care more about them (because they know they’ll illegally vote Democrat), than their own constituents. But heaven forbid when legal citizens set up sanctuary cites and counties to counter unconstitutional policies against the 2A, they yell that it’s illegal and those attempting such will be prosecuted fully under their bogus laws. Highly sickening To say the least.
Just a disclaimer: I have nothing against those that want to come to this country, heck if I was in their shoe, I’d want the same. Just come here legally like my grandparents did is all that I ask.
So you break into my home and then I'm required to clothe, feed and support you? USA is my home. Break in you are a criminal and should be dealt with thusly. No more better than citizen status cause that's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back