testtest

looks like they will pass

Old_Me

Ronin
well thursday June 9th, my state reps will vote on gun bills.

1) age 21 to buy an AR

2) mag limits to 10 rds, and NO grandfathering in of what you have...(we will be FELONS at the stroke of the pen by the goobner when he signs the bills)

3) no walking in public, or on public/state lands (for hunting) with a long gun. must be unloaded, then when you get to where you're gonna shoot, THEN you load up.

they are not (supposedly) pursuing mandatory storage.

the cops will not (supposedly) come to our homes for our magazines. what WILL happen is say you get pulled pulled over for DUI, or anything else, then they search your vehicle and find the high cap mags??

you get charged with a felony

we are "supposed" to turn in our mags, or sell them.....yeah.......ok.......i'll get right onto doing those.

i am trying to find ways to "pin" my mags for 10 rnds, most sights say you gotta super glue them, to make it permanent....

like hell

1) age 21 to buy an AR

2) mag limits to 10 rds, and NO grandfathering in of what you have...(we will be FELONS at the stroke of the pen by the goobner when he signs the bills)

3) no walking in public, or on public/state lands (for hunting) with a long gun. must be unloaded, then when you get to where you're gonna shoot, THEN you load up.

the cops will not (supposedly) come to our homes for our magazines. what WILL happen is say you get pulled pulled over for DUI, or anything else, then they search your vehicle and find the high cap mags??

we are "supposed" to turn in our mags, or sell them.....yeah.......ok.......i'll get right onto doing those.

i am trying to find ways to "pin" my mags for 10 rnds, most sights say you gotta super glue them, to make it permanent....

like hell
What state ?

1) age 21 to buy an AR

like hell
Hmmmmm, thought you had a boating incident and lost all your mags…..😵‍💫😵‍💫

Keep them disassembled, then they aren't illegal. Buy at least 1 or 2 with round limiters. A 30 round can be limited with 10 and still be legal (or at least in the past). All you need is a follower. Use the rest for wind chimes so too speak!

Isn’t Rhode Island surrounded by water. Duh.
No
6E076777-AF90-4D2D-9BDF-436819C1BC1C.jpeg

Back