testtest

Luck of the Swedish

benstt

Professional
Founding Member
I'm going through a bunch of boxes from the basement and I found three 20-round M1A magazines from a rifle I sold well over a decade ago ($55 for just one of those now) and two boxes of 50 Barnes TSX bullets I haven't seen in store or online in almost two years. Also many packs of bulk bullets. I guess I get to use a bit more of my brass. Talk about luck! Also I'm flying to Costa Rica tomorrow to hang out in the jungle for nine days. That's pretty good too, I suppose. Maybe I'll bring back a fer de lance.

I'm going through a bunch of boxes from the basement and I found three 20-round M1A magazines from a rifle I sold well over a decade ago ($55 for just one of those now) and two boxes of 50 Barnes TSX bullets I haven't seen in store or online in almost two years. Also many packs of bulk bullets. I guess I get to use a bit more of my brass. Talk about luck! Also I'm flying to Costa Rica tomorrow to hang out in the jungle for nine days. That's pretty good too, I suppose. Maybe I'll bring back a fer de lance.
Well if you do you keep it out there where you live. You hear????!! :ROFLMAO:

Well it won't slither along very much after spending a day outside in Minneapolis this time of the year!

Back