testtest

M1A Chamber Cleaning

Jfal

Professional
Any of you M1A owners think the ratcheting M1/M1A chamber brushes are worth it? I find cleaning the chamber a chore without complete free access from the rear...heard lots of complaining about the ratcheting brushes getting stuck (but I can't take that too seriously since it seems to me you can just pop them back out with a dowel or cleaning rod if needed).

Any of you M1A owners think the ratcheting M1/M1A chamber brushes are worth it? I find cleaning the chamber a chore without complete free access from the rear...heard lots of complaining about the ratcheting brushes getting stuck (but I can't take that too seriously since it seems to me you can just pop them back out with a dowel or cleaning rod if needed).
I’ve had no issues cleaning using my standard firearms cleaning brushes I use for all my guns . Little extra work, but nothing ever gets stuck . Use bore snake as well

They are somewhat of a PITA to use but worth the effort.

Back