testtest

Magazine Ban 2021

I have decided that if companies do not have to listen and can censor. If people can not listen to law enforcement and become heroes and wealthy for it. If elected officials do not listen to, nor properly represent the interest of their people. If people do not have to obey border laws.
Well I guess they can make whatever law they want, but I am censoring it in my house.
As mlb pointed out, if I do not like the laws, I can simply not do business with the entity that made the laws.

Thanks for posting article Grifter,
From the sounds of article, some places may need more informed decision makers, leaders and speaking less poorly conceived hogwash that defies common sense?

For example:

"Rep. Ted Deutch
@RepTedDeutch
High-capacity magazines aren't used for sport or self-defense. They're used in mass shootings b/c they maximize human casualties."

- Generally speaking, where majority of semi automatic high capacity mags are used is in competitions, firearms practicing and in firearms ranges....in precautionary self defense. Few to none of hi-cap mags are used elsewhere.

P.S. Please define "Sporting" or target shooting come to mind?

Thanks for posting article Grifter,
From the sounds of article, some places may need more informed decision makers, leaders and speaking less poorly conceived hogwash that defies common sense?

For example:

"Rep. Ted Deutch
@RepTedDeutch
High-capacity magazines aren't used for sport or self-defense. They're used in mass shootings b/c they maximize human casualties."

- Generally speaking, where majority of semi automatic high capacity mags are used is in competitions, firearms practicing and in firearms ranges....in precautionary self defense. Few to none of hi-cap mags are used elsewhere.

P.S. Please define "Sporting" or target shooting come to mind?
I will say it again and to any elected official. FDA and State laws forbid poison to be used on animals for it effects all wildlife. So take away my magazine and leave me with a bolt gun. How will I manage hundreds of destructive hogs on a property that have become so wary of traps, they dont even go in them for fresh produce let alone any other bait...

AR’s DO have a practical hunting application .. these elected city officials have no clue

Back