testtest

Magpul’s $20 Do-Everything Sling?

$20 do everything sling..... apparently except for sell at $20. Check out the pricing from the Magpul site! :ROFLMAO:

Magpul Sling.JPG

According to their site it's........

"OUT OF STOCK"

Looks to be an inexpensive sling for what I need it for, which is just range use. I don't hunt, and no hiking/forced marches planned now or ever. Still have to purchase the QD attachments.

According to their site it's........

"OUT OF STOCK"

Looks to be an inexpensive sling for what I need it for, which is just range use. I don't hunt, and no hiking/forced marches planned now or ever. Still have to purchase the QD attachments.
Not available at Cabela's or Academy either..... but it's only 20 bucks, so I guess that's a plus.
I don't do the forced marches either, except the grocery store. While at the store I do have to hunt for what the wife wants. Would like the sling I think for my 300. I'll find something but not for $50 to $80.

Not available at Cabela's or Academy either..... but it's only 20 bucks, so I guess that's a plus.
I don't do the forced marches either, except the grocery store. While at the store I do have to hunt for what the wife wants. Would like the sling I think for my 300. I'll find something but not for $50 to $80.
Ditto on all points. 👍

Lot's of vendors are carrying it. MidwayUSA, Brownells, Primary Arms, JoeBobOutfitters, Arms Unlimited, and OpticsPlanet have them in stock.

There's so many slings out there that have a ton of features, it's refreshing to find one that harkens back to simpler times and lets you focus on the fundamentals.

Went to the Amazon site, and while there looked at the Magpul QD sling mounts. Read some reviews, and it seems there's been a few counterfeit (Magpul) sling attachments being sent to customers. I may purchase the sling from Amazon, but will either get the QD sling attachments directly from Magpul, or wait until I'm at the PX the next time, which is usually a 1x month/every other month trip.

^ As-always, be careful with Amazon, Rakuten, Woot, etc.

While most of their resellers are honest, there are those who will try to make the quick buck: counterfeit goods or - in the case specifically of firearms accessories - items intended for airsoft/prop use may be substituted or outright sold-as-is.

Items from muzzle devices to sights (both electronic as well as "iron," such as the Magpul MBUS - which both have unauthorized/"toy" clones as well Magpul's own "PTS" line in the mix) to furniture to critical first-aid equipment....you name it, it's probably been cloned/copied.

If you intend serious use from any of these items, it's worth spending the few more dollars to source it from a reputable, authorized reseller. Most of the companies who've seen knock-offs or significant counterfeiting complaints have openly posted who their authorized resellers are.

If a deal looks too good to be true, it oftentimes is. ;)

And this is an excellent way to run back to ScottJ's earlier post in this thread:

Still have to purchase the QD attachments.

^ That's definitely going to add to the bottom-line, with the sling above, if the end-user wants them.

Again, even when in-search of affordability and shopping within a budget, shooters should be cognizant of the fact that the various "Chinesium" Q/D swivels out there should *not* to be trusted to serious use. The last thing you'd want is for your gun to come flying off your body unintentionally when you're carrying it - or for the sling to otherwise become detached from the gun in an unexpected manner (i.e. transition)!

Last edited:
"That's definitely going to add to the bottom-line, with the sling above,..."

Absolutely, and why I mentioned the report of counterfeit [Magpul] items being sent by some (not all) vendors who operate via the Amazon service, which I'm sure most folks who deal with them are aware of. I'm more than willing to pay the cost for the real-deal Magpul items. 👍

"That's definitely going to add to the bottom-line, with the sling above,..."

Absolutely, and why I mentioned the report of counterfeit [Magpul] items being sent by some (not all) vendors who operate via the Amazon service, which I'm sure most folks who deal with them are aware of. I'm more than willing to pay the cost for the real-deal Magpul items. 👍
I agree 100%... pay a little more and get something you can trust. I always try to buy heavier duty that what I plan on using the item for. Why? Cause some where down the line I'd be pushing the lighter duty over the line and it would fail.

Back