testtest

Maintaining Revolver Accuracy (December 1952)

shanneba

Custom
Those were the days!! (even I do not remember that far back :) )

sanders4.jpg

rev-accuracy2.jpg

Ouchie…..very ouchie……😬
i was watching Pawn Stars, regularly, and they had this female doctor, who incidentally used to post to a truckers website, with answers to truckers health questions...

anyways, she brought into the pawn shop, some very medieval instruments that were used during the civil war...

one was to "cure" the men of an STD........which that above tool..??

looks tame compares to it....

if i can find a picture of it, i'll PM it to you....

i was watching Pawn Stars, regularly, and they had this female doctor, who incidentally used to post to a truckers website, with answers to truckers health questions...

anyways, she brought into the pawn shop, some very medieval instruments that were used during the civil war...

one was to "cure" the men of an STD........which that above tool..??

looks tame compares to it....

if i can find a picture of it, i'll PM it to you....
Not even close to medieval times ( when I was a teenager) it was common for doctors to use a tool to treat a certain type of STD ( Bullhead clap namely) that looked like one of those extendo grabby things all garage mechanics have in one of the small upper drawers of their Craftsman tool boxes, only instead of the three "Arms" coming together to pick a nut or bolt up, the arms bulged out like a sunflower. It was inserted collapsed, then opened up and pulled out.

Back