testtest

Manditory Carry Insurance

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
I know that there are threads on carry insurance and the different offerings..... But!
What if insurance was mandatory. You can't carry unless you have it. I know people
that struggle to get their car insurance coverage so they can drive to work. What
kind of stress does it put on people to have to have this before they can protect
themselves, loved ones and property. Could this be the toxic cocktail of liberty
infringements we all abhor? Here's an article for your perusal.

https://www.gunpowdermagazine.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-debating-gun-control-part-four/

Actually, several states are going after the insurance carries that underwrite these companies. NY & NJ are just two putting this pressure on. So much so that NRA Carry Guard is defunct and a buddy of mine in NJ who had USCCA, recently got his prorated yearly membership fee return, as they told him they are no longer cover NJ customers. It appears, at least for these States, that they are more in favor of abolishing these Carry insurance companies as opposed on making carry insurance mandatory. I believe the NRA has a suit brought against N.Y. for this practice, as the great Governor Cuomo continues his unconstitutional march against the 2A.

Not everyone wanted obamacare either, but "they" pushed it anyway (as a "tax" no less), with penalties for not having coverage. If/when the wrong people take the helm, as in the major portions of the government (House, Senate, and WH), then everyone can standby to have the Constitution disappear.

The NRA is not our lifeline, they are a corrupt and meaningless group just like the two major parties both left and right in America, land I defended with my blood and survived to write this. This is a constitutional right, it is not a political whim. The next NRA-like group will see the wisdom in NOT being partisan, as it would weaken itself if it did, because the constitution provides. Our Father's wisdom. There is no left or right in my mind for the 2a. Do not succumb to fear of weak legal arguments that outlier states concocted to create headlines for their respective sheep. A loud, cogent voice grows in our country, it is not partisan. Take courage.

Well, whatever problems you see with the NRA, if it wasn’t for them the Clinton ban and every other gun control scheme ever tried would still be law. Heller would have never happened.

The NRA has consistently endorsed my state representative and his two predecessors. All democrats. They also endorsed the democratic gubernatorial candidate over the republican here in Missouri in the last election. The republican candidate ( and eventual winner, who later stepped down) was an ex navy seal and was pro gun. He had never served in public office though and the democrat had and had a record of supporting the 2A.

So much for partisanship. The NRA supports all candidates who are pro 2A.

They tried pushing this in my state at one point. You would have to provide proof before you applied for a pistol permit. What was originally thought to be put through as a burden to law abiding gun owners (that is exactly why they were calling for it) was quickly labeled "murder insurance" by the same clowns that were pushing for it. It went away quickly after that. It is starting to swing the other way now as @BET7 has mentioned. I believe there are some companies out there that wont cover my state.

Last edited:
Back