testtest

Mandolorian

I've been watching The Mandolorian ever since it debuted. Season 3 comes out next month.

And if you like that, you should check out Andor. It's different than a lot of the typical SW stuff (no Jedis, lightsabers, etc) but it's next level, imo. Excellent characters, storytelling. Arguably the best SW series to date.

And then there's Boba Fett season 1 which came out last year. I don't think it's quite as good (or at least as consistently good) as the two series above, but still worth watching, and it has its moments. It interweaves with the Mando story as well.

In case you can't tell, I'm a huge SW nerd. Ever since the first movie came out.

iu

I've been watching The Mandolorian ever since it debuted. Season 3 comes out next month.

And if you like that, you should check out Andor. It's different than a lot of the typical SW stuff (no Jedis, lightsabers, etc) but it's next level, imo. Excellent characters, storytelling. Arguably the best SW series to date.

And then there's Boba Fett season 1 which came out last year. I don't think it's quite as good (or at least as consistently good) as the two series above, but still worth watching, and it has its moments. It interweaves with the Mando story as well.

In case you can't tell, I'm a huge SW nerd. Ever since the first movie came out.

iu
We have a pair of Boba Fett helmets. One is protecting my spare change jar currently. The wife also has no less than 6 3' tall Stormtroopers guarding various things.

Here one guards my Spector NS4

4AaRUPF.jpg

I thought this was a thread on a resort in the Bahamas? Then I read it was about Star Wars. I remember the lines at theaters when it first came out (Star Wars) but have yet to see any of the movies. At least now I know that Mandolorian isn't a place on a beach.

I thought I out grew Star Wars. Well needless to say nothing was on television last night so with the brutal cold that hit us (-5 this morning) I decided to see what all the fuss is about the Mandolorian. Well I am hooked. Anyone else watching it ?
Nope. I don’t watch much tv anymore. Was never a big star wars or star trek guy. Weird, since i am science guy.

Hulu put on the first two episodes for free. I watched them and found absolutely no reason to want to see any more.

Bad as that was, HBO's new The Last of Us is even worse. Okay, first episode was somewhat interesting, but the second promised nothing but boredom and silliness to come. That's as far as I got, or ever will.

Back