testtest

Marlin 99M1 rear sight needed

BrewIt

Operator
I recently came across my late Father in Law's Marlin 99M1 .22 rifle. Everything is in good shape except the rear sight is missing. Google search has not been helpful. The only site that listed one was Numrich and they are out of stock. Anyone have other options I could explore?

I'm thinking that little rifle is worth in the neighborhood north of three hundred dollars in nice shape. Maybe ought to be sure before making too many changes. Just sayin'. 'Nice shape' always implies 'original'.

On an outside chance. Call Sarco, located in Easton, PA
610-250-3960
Good luck
As per recommendation by Equalizer, below is a link to Sarco's website with search hits results for a search of "Rear Sights" (it kept truncating longer search strings I tried). There's several pages, so you may want to call them, but to can also looked through the results (or have better luck with your search strings than I did). Good Luck:

You can probably find what you need in the link below for your Marlin.

It looks like they have the rear sight in-stock.

They have the base not the leaf. I think I just purchased the last complete sight in existence. But the guys who had mine actually have another one that is complete but taken apart. Outback Gunparts in Indiana. I gave $95 for mine but it's in excellent condition.
20230317_173525.jpg

Back