testtest

Marxism isn't all it's cracked up to be

Blackmesa96

Master Class
Missionaries to Trinidad and Tobago visited our church today. They told us that there is a large contingent of immigrants coming to this island nation from Venezuela and Cuba.

Immigrants have absolutely no rights in this country. Education is denied their children and employment is often equivalent to slavery.

Despite these circumstances, people would rather be there than in the "utopian" societies they escaped. Apparently, escaping Marxism is worth it to them. Yet, we see people in this country wanting to enshrine the policies that people are willing to go to great lengths to escape.

Yes, people in America appear to be that stupid.

Education is not denied to illegal children.

Many places being swamped by illegals are seeing major increases in public school educational costs.

And the current administrations are subsidizing housing, food & medical expenses on the taxpayers back.

And the courts have ruled that illegals have certain rights, with some places allowing them to vote in elections, contrary to the US Constitution.

Many places being swamped by illegals are seeing major increases in public school educational costs.

And the current administrations are subsidizing housing, food & medical expenses on the taxpayers back.

And the courts have ruled that illegals have certain rights, with some places allowing them to vote in elections, contrary to the US Constitution.
I think he's talking about Trinidad Tobago.

The majority of illegals use intermediate countries in order to transit to the USA.

How they are treated in transit is their problem, and the current administration is complicit since they are enabling the illegals travels, and the conditions they go through, during this invasion of the USA.

Last edited:

I refer to Trinidad, not the US (but I will certainly listen to the argument that we owe criminals who enter this country illegally NOTHING!). My point is that Marxism is so awful that people are willing to endure these sorts of hardships found there in order to escape it.

By extension, why in the world should we in America embrace Marxism given the number of people trying to escape the horror of that political system in other places? Where can we escape to should the political left succeed in overturning our Constitutional Republic? I cannot be convinced that Marxism isn't what the Democrat party and the useful idiots on the left are desperately trying to force down the throats of the American people.

People who support the political left aren't very wise.

George 2.jpg

Back