testtest

Mash nut

SaltyMonkey

Professional
As my years have passed I have grown to love this old show. As a child it was something that came on after the news and before Magnum Pi or The Dukes of Hazzard. My dad loved it and I never got ...it until recent years. Every night it’s now something we have on at 7 pm. No quite the thread you were thinking.

Attachments

• 8D68E648-AEA9-420E-894A-088E9F8673AD.jpeg
    8D68E648-AEA9-420E-894A-088E9F8673AD.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 109
i loved the show, when it first aired, and i still watch it in reruns, but i hate that all the episodes are chopped up, to make time for stupid commercials.

i also totally disliked the tv show, "After MASH"

or even Trapper John, MD.

the studios were trying to cash in on the names, and characters, and failed miserably.

i say, keep it all original, and when the show ends, it ends.....no after thoughts on resurrections.

I used to watch MASH and Hogan's Heroes back to back.

Two awesome shows!

MASH is available on Hulu streaming currently but Hogan's Heroes is nowhere to be found.

I grew up watching the reruns to these show because the original series is a lot older than me.

I used to watch MASH and Hogan's Heroes back to back.

Two awesome shows!

MASH is available on Hulu streaming currently but Hogan's Heroes is nowhere to be found.

I grew up watching the reruns to these show because the original series is a lot older than me.
Recently found Hogan's Heroes on Facebook they were airing 15-30min clips for about a month. loved that show still watch MASH almost daily when I get a free minute.

i loved the show, when it first aired, and i still watch it in reruns, but i hate that all the episodes are chopped up, to make time for stupid commercials.

i also totally disliked the tv show, "After MASH"

or even Trapper John, MD.

the studios were trying to cash in on the names, and characters, and failed miserably.

i say, keep it all original, and when the show ends, it ends.....no after thoughts on resurrections.
On too many commercials or thoughtless irrelevant commercials "stuff?"
Yah, agree and it also breaks the "moment" of the shows and popularity of it too.
Too many commercials, I flip it to something else or turn off and move on. Am no slave to TV.

Didn't help when some of the cast got overly political either. IE: Think Alan Alda?
And, like with some other shows - Smothers Brothers or Rowan and Martin's Laugh in?
Some of it really makes shows dated and takes away from content later on when rerun at a later date.
Seems to be some actors get overly egotistical about own agenda's too? Can ruin even the best of shows.

Back