testtest

Moderators: what do you say ... Springfield armory meet and greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerFord1977

SAINT
Founding Member
So, Moderators.. question??

how about a meet and greet at The Armory & tour plus gathering for the forum members when this craziness all passes. Naturally will need some leadtime and planning, but we would love to see our maker and ya’ll.
Some shooting, gun guidance and laughter would be in order.
What say ya’ll !!! ( Texas talk for all you Yankees😉)

how about a meet and greet at The Armory & tour plus gathering for the forum members when this craziness all passes. Naturally will need some leadtime and planning, but we would love to see our maker and ya’ll.
I'm game!

Sign me up!

Last edited:
I like the guns , I like the forum , and I like the people on this form . With all that said I'm not going to Northern Illinois. Nope not going to happen. I've made 5 trips up there and was always thankful to be back home.

It is a nice suggestion for those who would like to do it.

Well I'd be up for that, if it happens.

Edit: On second thought, no. I wil not set foot in an antigun state that won't recognize the rights of lawful Indiana gunowners in violation of the Full Faith and Credit clause of the US Constitution. I never go unarmed, EVER.

Well I'd be up for that, if it happens.

Edit: On second thought, no. I wil not set foot in an antigun state that won't recognize the rights of lawful Indiana gunowners in violation of the Full Faith and Credit clause of the US Constitution. I never go unarmed, EVER.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that I have to disarm in order to visit family, friends, or vacation in states that don't recognize my carry permit.

Hey guys, we appreciate all the great thoughts/comments! I'm not sure about the feasibility of a physical visit, but we will definitely be thinking about some interesting alternatives (there is already a moderator discussion going on right now!).

Stay safe, everyone!

Hey guys, we appreciate all the great thoughts/comments! I'm not sure about the feasibility of a physical visit, but we will definitely be thinking about some interesting alternatives (there is already a moderator discussion going on right now!).

Stay safe, everyone!

What if SA's IT Dept. could set-up a virtual town hall kind of event??

We have some cool ideas in the discussion phase, but (as with everything it seems) it takes time to get things prepped and going. And, as many of you Founding Members have seen, this is an ever-changing and growing experiment. Keep the ideas coming when you have moments of inspiration, and we'll add them to the discussion list. Thanks!

Yeah, it's unfortunate that I have to disarm in order to visit family, friends, or vacation in states that don't recognize my carry permit.

A heads up , if you have a carry license from your home state , you can carry a loaded firearm on your person while in your vehicle or in your console / glove compartment while in the state of Illinois. You can't carry it while outside your vehicle though.

Personally I would like the opportunity to meet some people. I graduated High School from Northern Illinois. The chance to eat, drink, converse would be great IMO. If some SA folks showed up that would be a bonus.

This Yankee in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back