testtest

Morning

at-the-end-of-the-day-i-am-thankful-that-4751929 (2).jpg

No complaints here!

It has come to my attention in several ways that some don’t like/want my Terminator & Chicken memes, cartoons and such. So if I offended or upset any member here, my apologies.
Folks get too serious on the finer details of Glocks. Chickens are a way to step back and remember, the chicken can kill the attacker, but you’ll have to throw the Glock at them.

Keep the memes coming and screw censorship! This is how we lose our freedoms by bending to everyone who is offended so easily.

Some people are just too tightly wound and have zero sense of humor.

Maybe SA can start a category for only serious boring people who have no laughter in life. They can name it (Popcorn Fart) for how dry the conversations will be there.

Also Anni,

shouldn't this thread be named 🐓cockadoodledoo instead of morning?

It has come to my attention in several ways that some don’t like/want my Terminator & Chicken memes, cartoons and such. So if I offended or upset any member here, my apologies.
There's no need to apologize for someone else's sensibilities unless you've done something wrong or are being deliberately nasty. Just do your thing. Not everyone will like you or agree with you but that's life.

Keep the memes coming and screw censorship! This is how we lose our freedoms by bending to everyone who is offended so easily.

Maybe SA can start a category for only serious boring people who have no laughter in life. They can name it (Popcorn Fart) for how dry the conversations will be there.

Also Anni,

Agreed 10mm. Seriously if readers don't like them, just skip over them and the sometimes, but not always, several replies to them. The conversation usually gets back to the serious topic thread eventually. I mean, how hard is it to just skim passed them if someone doesn't like them. 🤷‍♂️

Also Anni,

Well, the liberal and the conservative can agree on this one. People need a thicker skin.

Also Anni,

I read it and keep thinking he meant mourning. :oops:

Back