testtest

My "Early Mid-life Crisis" Present to Myself

Wanted to share some pics of my recently purchased Walther PDP Pro SD Compact. I saved up for 9 months, as well as used some of the proceeds from our recently sold house in order to buy myself a brand new gun & deck it out ALL AT ONCE, as opposed to over time. I've taken to calling her "Ole Blue," the reason for that being evident when you see the pics. So far, I've got $1700 invested into this weapon (including the price of the weapon itself). A Calculated Kinetics Dogtag plate & full-size Holosun EPS, Streamlight TLR-7X, blue aluminum Taylor Freelance magwell & Death Grip backstrap, a light-bearing & non light-bearing holster, formerly a Volker Precision Mk2 compensator, currently a PMM PDP comp

Attachments

• 20240426_132613.jpg
    20240426_132613.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • 20240426_132622.jpg
    20240426_132622.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • 20240413_234714.jpg
    20240413_234714.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Wanted to share some pics of my recently purchased Walther PDP Pro SD Compact. I saved up for 9 months, as well as used some of the proceeds from our recently sold house in order to buy myself a brand new gun & deck it out ALL AT ONCE, as opposed to over time. I've taken to calling her "Ole Blue," the reason for that being evident when you see the pics. So far, I've got $1700 invested into this weapon (including the price of the weapon itself). A Calculated Kinetics Dogtag plate & full-size Holosun EPS, Streamlight TLR-7X, blue aluminum Taylor Freelance magwell & Death Grip backstrap, a light-bearing & non light-bearing holster, formerly a Volker Precision Mk2 compensator, currently a PMM PDP comp
Nice, very nice!

Can’t go wrong with a Walther! I’ve had a PPQ and a Q4SF and currently own the Q5SF.

Wow. That's a great looking Walther. Very nice.

You might give the IWI Masada Slim a look. I put a 507k on mine and got a Muddy River Tactical AIWB kydex holster for it. About $700 all in. Makes a perfect summer carry gun. Believe me when I tell you it punches way above it's weight class.

Back