testtest

My Heart Hurts 😢

I grew up less then a block away from my aunt “my mother’s sister” uncle and four cousin’s, I was very close to Don and Jim, Don and I spent many hours together, Jim was a very laid back guy but as a young man he would do anything for you and helped out my parents when I couldn’t be around.
I found out today that Jim was diagnosed with 3 tumors on his brain has been admitted to John Hopkins in Baltimore, he has had one removed and going through Chemo. Although we have not talked in years as we both have moved in different directions I remember Jim as one of those guys that made the world a better place.
Please pray for my cousin Jim.

I grew up less then a block away from my aunt “my mother’s sister” uncle and four cousin’s, I was very close to Don and Jim, Don and I spent many hours together, Jim was a very laid back guy but as a young man he would do anything for you and helped out my parents when I couldn’t be around.
I found out today that Jim was diagnosed with 3 tumors on his brain has been admitted to John Hopkins in Baltimore, he has had one removed and going through Chemo. Although we have not talked in years as we both have moved in different directions I remember Jim as one of those guys that made the world a better place.
Will do Keystone. Praying 🙏 for your cousin to make a complete recovery. Please keep your chin up buddy. 👍

Prayers for your cousin, and your entire family.

He and you will be in my prayer list. I lost my mom who beat it once but second time she was called home and I had a go around with it and they thought I was going not going to make it or be crippled so I believe in prayer and there is always room for more on my list.

Back