My puppy...

German Shepherds: I protect people

Labradors: I am a great hunting companion and I love fetching

Bubba: I chew on walls!

Attachments

• IMG_20220228_204719035.jpg
    IMG_20220228_204719035.jpg
    859.4 KB · Views: 100
We just got a puppy 3 days ago. Figured with fuel costs and inflation we wouldn't travel like we thought. She's a purebred blue heeler/yorkie-poo. ;) Our lab had to be put down after her 17th birthday last May and we've been dog less. We've always had big dogs, but lifting 100 lb. dogs in and out of our truck is a pain at my age. This one should be about 25 lbs. when grown. I'll post pictures later.

Boxer - terrier mix . Its a rescue mutt that vet thinks is mainly those 2 breeds. Dog is tall and skinny.
Ok , was hard to tell with the closeup. I had a Jack Russel slick hair . Got him at 6 weeks old and he passed Nov. 2020. If he had made it to March , 21 he would have been 15 years old.

Maybe I can get my step daughter to post a picture of him the next time she is here. I barely get this thing turned on and off . :unsure:

My late buddy………..
View attachment 25674

His name was Teddy…..so in memory I call my truck “TEDDIE”, it’s on my license plate>

View attachment 25675
That’s cool I had a chocolate lab name Mary tucker my last bike a triumph bonnieville had her license plate said m tuck when I sold the bike he promised to mail it back to me xxxhole never did I even offer to pay the shipping charge . I wanted it for my garage

Back