testtest

My Trip to the Store: by SMSgt Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMSgtRod

Professional
Founding Member
On my way back from the range this morning I stopped at the local BI-LO for some salad dressing.
People are wheeling shopping carts out full of toilet paper and bottled water. I don't mean a couple,
I mean a lot of people. Seven carts as I'm walking in.
Funny. One guy had so much toilet paper that it was falling on to the roadway from the lower
shelf of the cart. A lady had so many packs of water bottles she could barely push the cart.
Inside it was a goat rope. Carts full of you know what headed for the checkout lanes.

I stopped to see a manager that I know and kidded him that I had an emergency. He asked what I
needed as he'd be glad to help if he could. I told him I needed a pallet of toilet paper. He said no
problem. He has five in the back and me taking one would mean he doesn't have to stock it on the floor.
So, now I guess he's peeved at me cause I was joking with him.

Manager said it was crazy how people were doing. Hundred times worse than a snow forecast in
South Carolina. For those that don't know. That's when SC is supposed to get one to two inches
and all the bread and milk gets cleaned out of the stores.

I did get my salad dressing. In fact it was on sale. Buy one bottle of Catalina and get a pack of
toilet paper free!!

animal-stephen-king-o-stephenking-got-hand-sanitizer-down-here-posted-rcoronavirusmemes-reddit.png

The madness has begun (referencing article below). BTW: Yesterday, at the doctor's office, with a waiting room of about 50 seats (and 90% unoccupied), two girls come in and sit one seat away from me, with one coughing her head off. Fortunately, she wasn't there long, as she was called into the Doctor's smaller waiting room. My luck, unbelievable :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back