testtest

National Carry

SATRP

Master Class
Founding Member
I predict an easy reelection for President Trump. If we can gain control of the House and Senate, my advice would be Americans' demand for a national concealed carry law the would preempt all state and local CCW laws. That means that people from all other states could bring their concealed handguns into CA w/o fear of this state's totalitarian rulers. I'd love to see Newsom running to the closest restroom to change his Depends if President Trump were to sign national carry in to federal law.

I predict an easy reelection for President Trump. If we can gain control of the House and Senate, my advice would be Americans' demand for a national concealed carry law the would preempt all state and local CCW laws. That means that people from all other states could bring their concealed handguns into CA w/o fear of this state's totalitarian rulers. I'd love to see Newsom running to the closest restroom to change his Depends if President Trump were to sign national carry in to federal law.
I hope you're right. But if Crazy Joe gets in expect a full frontal assault on the 2nd Amendment.

I hope you are right about the easy reelection too, SATRP. Personally, I don't feel nearly as confident as you. With the NRA on the ropes, I agree with Jslatts that if Crazy Joe gets in with his sidekick we can expect a huge push to license all gun owners, including (as he says in his platform) psychological testing for getting the license.

I hope you're right. But if Crazy Joe gets in expect a full frontal assault on the 2nd Amendment.
Harris-Biden don't have a prayer against President Donald J Trump, legitimately, legal, and constitutionally elected 45th President of the United States of America.

Every morning I thank God for President Donald J Trump.

Come high noon 20 Jan 2021, President Donald J Trump (I love writing that) will be sworn in to his second term.

Back