testtest

New acquisition

OkiePewPew

Staff member
Hellcat RDP w/ Shield SMSc. I had the SMSc and a Swampfox Sentinel laying around but decided against the Sentinel because of its low light problems.
Only holster I can find is a DeSantis Pegasus Slim-Tuk. It’s a decent looking holster, and cheap, but it’s a 1.75” belt, which I have none of, and no cant. I’ve looked at all the mfg that have been mentioned in the forum in the last 6 months. Anyone know of a custom kydex place in central florida (east coast/Orlando)? IMG_7660.jpeg
IMG_7657.jpeg

Hellcat RDP w/ Shield SMSc. I had the SMSc and a Swampfox Sentinel laying around but decided against the Sentinel because of its low light problems.
Only holster I can find is a DeSantis Pegasus Slim-Tuk. It’s a decent looking holster, and cheap, but it’s a 1.75” belt, which I have none of, and no cant. I’ve looked at all the mfg that have been mentioned in the forum in the last 6 months. Anyone know of a custom kydex place in central florida (east coast/Orlando)?View attachment 39680
View attachment 39681
Nice, but what's that green thing sticking out of the trigger guard.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only holster I can find is a DeSantis Pegasus Slim-Tuk. It’s a decent looking holster, and cheap, but it’s a 1.75” belt, which I have none of, and no cant. I’ve looked at all the mfg that have been mentioned in the forum in the last 6 months. Anyone know of a custom kydex place in central florida (east coast/Orlando)?View attachment 39680
View attachment 39681
Very nice pickup. I really wanted the Hellcat RPD to work for me , in part because it reminded me of a favorite toy. Lolol he'll of a reason to pick a gun. It just did not feel right to me.

il_1140xN.313484349.jpg

These days you literally have to pick a holster that will accommodate the accessories you want then by the accessories based on that. I had to have a holster custom made for an RDP with a Surefire XSC light by White Hat Holsters. Unfortunately, they closed shop about half a year ago. If you can find a holster maker local to you you might be able to have them use your setup as a mold for a Kydex holster. White Hat also made a custom shell to fit my OSP with an XSC to fit an Alien Gear IWB Cloak Tuck. Good luck.

These days you literally have to pick a holster that will accommodate the accessories you want then by the accessories based on that. I had to have a holster custom made for an RDP with a Surefire XSC light by White Hat Holsters. Unfortunately, they closed shop about half a year ago. If you can find a holster maker local to you you might be able to have them use your setup as a mold for a Kydex holster. White Hat also made a custom shell to fit my OSP with an XSC to fit an Alien Gear IWB Cloak Tuck. Good luck.
Hopefully the Desantis does well. After all that looking around Springfield had the same holster in their shop.

View attachment 39681

Okie- Here's one that might work for you in Buford, GA:

Last edited:
Back