testtest

New addition to the family

Well I tried. I visited 3 not so LGS's over two days wanting to purchase a XDS 9mm 4 inch barrel. No luck. Matter of fact all 3 stores had next to nothing in SA. Plenty of Glocks (nah), lots of M & P's. Is Springfield not producing small arms? I love the brand, but someone, somewhere, better figure it out. The other guys have and I very happy with my new M & P Shield Plus in 9mm. SA has to be loosing sales.
Sorry for the rant.

Attachments

• 20220129_130230.jpg
    20220129_130230.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 161
I have a gen 1 PC .40 and a 2.0 in .45 ACP. Neither trigger is a target trigger, but I can drill the hell out of anything within 30 yards with either gun. I would be looking at the Plus if I wasn't already pretty well stocked up on carry guns.

Well I tried. I visited 3 not so LGS's over two days wanting to purchase a XDS 9mm 4 inch barrel. No luck. Matter of fact all 3 stores had next to nothing in SA. Plenty of Glocks (nah), lots of M & P's. Is Springfield not producing small arms? I love the brand, but someone, somewhere, better figure it out. The other guys have and I very happy with my new M & P Shield Plus in 9mm. SA has to be loosing sales.
Sorry for the rant.
I just returned from my LGS, and they had 2 XDs’s in the display case, one with an optic. I think they were the 4” model & they may have had more in the back. I already have the 3.3” XDs in 45 acp, so I wasn’t interested, but they had several other SA pistols (XDm elites w/threaded barrels, an XDe (now discontinued but still out there), and several 1911’s). What they didn’t have, nor have ever gotten, are the 10mm XDm Elite OSP compacts. One of which I’ve had on order for ages. Just recently, they got their first shipment of two SA-35’s which immediately went to persons on their order list which is over 10+. Luckly, I was 2nd on the order list sooooo, 😏.
I think it‘s really hit and miss at these LGS’s on the make of firearms they‘ve been receiving. My LGS just started getting in Kimber pistols which they hadn’t seen in 8+ months. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for the accolades. I can't wait to get to my range for some fun but the weather is not cooperating. I my have to travel to indoor range if this keeps up. I have an itching trigger finger.

Back