testtest

New Carry Setup (Versacarry)

Th@tGuy

Elite
Ordered a holster and belt from Versacarry and not only do they look nice but they’re rugged and extremely comfortable. The Compound holster is a leather and kydex hybrid, the belt is the Rancher series, with their belts they automatically had an extra 4 inches concealed carrying which is a plus. The belt is very thick so carrying full size firearms whether all metal or polymer shouldn’t be a problem at all. Other than that there isn’t nothing much too say other than the products are top notch quality. If you’re into leather as much as I am then you should check out their products at https://bit.ly/3zIy34v

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 127
I've got several of the Versacarry holsters. They are very nice looking and they break in very quickly. I only use them if I'm in a place where I can carry openly, camping, or someone's house who is 2A friendly, so I don't use them very often, but I did wear my new Sig Sauer in one down to my dad's place this last weekend. The Versacarry holsters are very comfortable for OWB carry purposes.

I've got several of the Versacarry holsters. They are very nice looking and they break in very quickly. I only use them if I'm in a place where I can carry openly, camping, or someone's house who is 2A friendly, so I don't use them very often, but I did wear my new Sig Sauer in one down to my dad's place this last weekend. The Versacarry holsters are very comfortable for OWB carry purposes.
IWB carry for me isn’t bad at all, and yes they do look good. The holster I have is for the SIG P365XL.

Back