testtest

NEW GUN: Someone in "Croatia" likes me!

Nevadasun

Operator

When I purchased this handgun it was advertised with one (1) 35rnd. mag and three (3) 22rnd. mags. From my photo you can actually see five (5) 22rnd. mags were sent. That brings the cost of this 9mm down about $80.00
I've been wanting one of these ever since I purchased my XDm Elite 10mm, which I've posted a couple of times.
So today was range day. I was a little concerned about shooting with Suppressor iron sights, never done that before. I found the gun fit my hand quite well, and shooting it was easy. With todays outing, I was looking to start "breaking the gun in" and simply see how it felt. In my mind this was a great purchase, and with two extra mags it's a keeper.
Altogether, I put about 260rnds down the pipe about fifty rounds of that was 124gr. defensive hollow points. Zero issues, Zero problems! My shooting distance, first time out, was only about nine yards. From the photo, you can see there are a few "zingers", never the less I'm happy with the results. There are fifty (50) rounds in the head shot photo.
20230406_083219.jpg

Attachments

• 20230406_095119.jpg
    20230406_095119.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back