testtest

New MRO HD...

Ginge

Elite
Trijicon has a new model MRO out for 2020. Has a dot, circle and a dot or dot only reticle. Its also compatible with their new magnifier.
Ill be getting one for sure at some point.

Yeah, I was looking at euro optics website and the have the optic listed at 650 for the sight, and 950 for the sight and magnifier combo. Its backordered, but Ill get one with the magnifier. Im curious to see how refined the dot is on the new HD.

Yeah, I was looking at euro optics website and the have the optic listed at 650 for the sight, and 950 for the sight and magnifier combo. Its backordered, but Ill get one with the magnifier. Im curious to see how refined the dot is on the new HD.
Thanks for that info on euro optics. I look on the trijion web site and they have a retail price of $1428.00 for both.

Thanks for that info on euro optics. I look on the trijion web site and they have a retail price of $1428.00 for both.
Yep. Thats msrp. Typically, all manufacturers will sell their stuff at full price. You can typically get it much cheaper from other sources. I normally check optics planet and euro optics for weapon glass. Theres other sights but them two generally have competitive prices. Optics planet runs deal regularly, so make sure to subscribe to their email list. Just keep in mind that if they don’t have the item in stock, it will say ships within x weeks. I just wait til its in stock when ordering. Otherwise you’ll ha Geissele wait times on shipping.

Yep. Thats msrp. Typically, all manufacturers will sell their stuff at full price. You can typically get it much cheaper from other sources. I normally check optics planet and euro optics for weapon glass. Theres other sights but them two generally have competitive prices. Optics planet runs deal regularly, so make sure to subscribe to their email list. Just keep in mind that if they don’t have the item in stock, it will say ships within x weeks. I just wait til its in stock when ordering. Otherwise you’ll ha Geissele wait times on shipping.
Thanks again. I always bought at Cabales or a local gun shop. Just really getting into red dots.

Thanks again. I always bought at Cabales or a local gun shop. Just really getting into red dots.
No problem bro. Cabelas may even have some you can play with firsthand to check some out. Next time your up there look and see. It helps being able to see firsthand the construction and location of adjustments and glass clarity. 👍

No problem bro. Cabelas may even have some you can play with firsthand to check some out. Next time your up there look and see. It helps being able to see firsthand the construction and location of adjustments and glass clarity. 👍
Yes I will be going there in February its an hour drive I like to see what im getting first hand that's y I never really bought online before.

Yes I will be going there in February its an hour drive I like to see what im getting first hand that's y I never really bought online before.
Really have to shop around. Cabela's is high. If I purchase factory ammo I get it online. Most always free shipping and no taxes. (I claim them IT) I bought a NIB revolver for about $150 less than Cabela's wanted for a used one. I seldom purchase from a manufacturer. They will only sell at list which forces consumers to go to Dealers to get a better price. Not underselling is an agreement manufactures have with dealers or the dealers wouldn't handle the products.

Make sure you check out the online dealer. Depending on the firearm, check out the manufacturer. I bought a couple that are real pigs in a poke. I'm going to put up a thread on them. No, not a name brand.

Really have to shop around. Cabela's is high. If I purchase factory ammo I get it online. Most always free shipping and no taxes. (I claim them IT) I bought a NIB revolver for about $150 less than Cabela's wanted for a used one. I seldom purchase from a manufacturer. They will only sell at list which forces consumers to go to Dealers to get a better price. Not underselling is an agreement manufactures have with dealers or the dealers wouldn't handle the products.

Make sure you check out the online dealer. Depending on the firearm, check out the manufacturer. I bought a couple that are real pigs in a poke. I'm going to put up a thread on them. No, not a name brand.
Cabelas and bass pro are high on all their prices across the board. I rarely buy anything in stores unless its Buds or my local shop that matches Buds prices. Most all other gun stores in my area are significantly more expensive on everything. Buying online definitely has its perks.

Back