testtest

New Shield Plus

N

nmedge

Went and ordered a new Shield Plus 9mm at my LGS this morning. It was ordered because it was a military discount and he did not have one at the discounted price Will be coming on Thursday or Friday. I have all the Shield calibers in the originals and have had never had a problem with them. $350 plus tax.

Went and ordered a new Shield Plus 9mm at my LGS this morning. It was ordered because it was a military discount and he did not have one at the discounted price Will be coming on Thursday or Friday. I have all the Shield calibers in the originals and have had never had a problem with them. $350 plus tax.
I have looked at that model, almost got it one day

Hey, good luck and enjoy New Mexico. Like you I have several Shields. the 9mm V1 when first came out (installed an Apex trigger in it), the Version 1 Performance Center Ported barrel/slide in 9mm, 40, and 45. Now for your Sheild Plus, did you get the non PC 3.1" version, or the PC (Performance Center) version in 3.1" or 4" model?
I have two of the PC Sheild Plus both 4" models. One non optic and non ported, the other ported and optic ready with Crimson Trace optic already installed when I bought it. I really like their Shields as you may tell and hope you have the same success I've had with them. Again Good Luck with it. (y)

Well here's a first. Gun showed up and went to pick it up. LGS ordered from Gallery of Guns. Gun was supposed to have night sights and cut out for red dot. I kept looking at the gun and told him this is not what i ordered, they sent me a mongrel which is just a basic gun. He says, Thats impossible! They never make a mistake. Guess what, they did!!!! They sent basic gun with no cutout and no night sights. Called GOF and sure enough they made a boo boo. They had to change their description on website and a new gun had to be ordered for me, ( gun is backordered ). So, whenever they get them in they will send one out to my LGS. Owner is still scratching his head over it. Just my luck. At least I caught it before I paid and walked out the door. So no gun report on it this weekend.

Back