testtest

New SIG

wolfpack076

Professional
Been hearing about the Sig Sauer 365 Macro for sometime now. Finally got to handle one and somehow, the required paperwork mysteriously found it's way into my hands. This is only my 2nd ever Sig offering first one being a 226 Legion. Never shot a gun with a straight trigger on it. Anyone here have one of these ? Pros and Cons if any ?

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 49
Nice. is the X-Macro module size the same as the XL but with higher cap mag ??

I have the 365X (XLmodule) and for me, way better than the original 365, this X-Macro came out afterwards too, would have liked to compare it to the X, and see if the comp-port slide makes any notable difference.
The 365X also has the flat trigger but wonder if the slide from X-Macro would be interchangeable, I don’t need the added capacity.

I have a p365, and I might be one of the few that does not enjoy flat triggers. At least not on any of the guns I have shot (limited sample).

But the p365 has been one comfy carry gun, plus the option to carry a 12 rounder and a 15 back up in a small package is nice. I might swap my slide so I can put on optic on it eventually. But you should love your purchase.

No experience with the macro, but my 320 x-five legion has the straight trigger, smooth as budda……you will enjoy it, plus it’s an Sig….congrats!
I picked up a P320 Compact (Two Tone) on Wednesday. It has a curved trigger. I ordered a 21 round magazine to go with the 15 rounder it came with. Magazine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow...:) I've had Sig handguns in the past (P220, P229, P239SAS) and the P320 Compact is my first one in a few years. I'm really liking it. I think you'll like yours...:)

I love mine @wolfpack076. I have the P365, P365xl, and now the X-Macro. In addition to the mags that came with it, I picked up another 3 from Proven Arms and Outfitters. $49 if you bought 3+ or $56 each if sold for either 1 or 2. This place is fairly reasonable on their Sig magazine prices and these mags come with the base plates for the P365, P365x and P365xl. Since I own 2 of these, that was a nice bonus if I want to use 17 round mags with the correct base plate in those guns. I've posted their link to all P365 magazines below. The X-Macro mags are shown at the bottom of the list if interested.

Back