testtest

New To Forum

Best of luck! We'll be announcing the winners in the Debrief email next Thursday. Thanks for joining The Armory Life Forum.

Glad to be here. I am always looking for more knowledge and hope to converse with like minded individuals.

Looking forward to the forum. I would really like to win one of the new Hellcats. I have five Springfield pistols, 4 XDMs and one XDS Mod2. The Hellcat looks like it has incorporated all of the great features Springfield is known for and added more. I definitely have room for at least one more Springfield!!!

Glad to be invited to join. Have Range Officer 1911 and have been reading allot about the Hellcat. Would love to win one especially a OSR version.

Hello all, I am also new. I have done a lot of research on the Hellcat and would love to win one myself as I do not own many firearms and am looking for a ccw.

Happy to be here.Sounds like a good forum.I have been interested in firearms sence the Lone Ranger was on tv.Ok I'm old.

I am thankful for the invite and a chance at winning a great firearm. Hello everyone.

I absolutely love my new HellCat. I shoot a XDM in a women’s league so when I saw the HellCat I knew it was for me. Of all the brands I own, I alway go back to a Springfield..

Great to be on board can't make up my mind between a HELL CAT or P365. It would be nice if i win then it would be one less think to be thinking about

I enjoy the articles and videos. I have XD 9 mod2 with 4" threaded barrel that I carry daily. Dreaming of a Helcat.

Thank you for the opportunity to join. I enjoy the articles and the professionalism with which they are done. I presently own a Springfield XDE and I really enjoy it. Hoping to learn more about it and maybe win a Hellcat!
Thanks again

Thanks for the invite. You could really start my year out on a WIN by dropping a Hellcat on my doorstep...
Purchased an XD Mod 2 in a 4" just before the Hellcat was announced. Been to the range twice, wanted to see the Hellcat, they cannot keep them in stock.

Go4it426 buy the P365XL. Just got one and was very impressed. 250 rounds through it and no malfunctions yet. Better than the P365. Hope the Hellcat is as functional as the Sig.

I didn't mention this earlier but I shoot an XD9 Mod2 Tactical with a 5-inch barrel. Fun to shot with controllable recoil. The pistol is more accurate than I'll ever be. Thanks, Springfield for this fun to shoot gun. I use it for home defense too.

Back