testtest

New XDM?

APPilot

Elite
Founding Member
So, what the deal with the new XDM? With flailed mag well and flat trigger? There are some pictures floating around.....

1577986366703.png
1577986366703.png

These look like after market modifications. Something we competition shooters would do. I have converted both of my competition XDms to have Powder River Precision trigger kits (without the flat trigger). This gives you a much lighter pull weight and a short reset.

I would love to know where I can get that magwell.

Last edited:
These look like after market modifications. Something we competition shooters would do. I have converted both of my competition XDms to have Springer Precision trigger kits (with the flat trigger). This gives you a much lighter pull weight and a short reset.

I would love to know where I can get that magwell.
Can you post some pics ?

That is the American version of the HSM-SF version. If you look closely you will see the slide release on the wrong side:) full ambi controls. Better trigger from the factory etc. This is the gun the HS Produkt submitted to the French Army to be their new sidearm. It is still in the competition and is a finalist for consideration.

Very observant xdman. I picked up on that this was the 4.5 inch OSP version, but missed the slide catch being on the right and the straight trigger. Also looks like they left off the XDM logo off of the slide. I have put PRP triggers on several of my XDMs but not the OSP yet.

Will a new trigger fit any XDM? I'm in the market for a 10mm, will a trigger for a 9mm fit?

I am not sure if they will fit "any" XDM, since I have concentrated on and only have 9mm pistols (easier to make sure I have the right ammo when needed). Please check with the trigger mfg. as they would definitely show which pistols they support. I like the PRP kits personally, but there certainly other good ones out there.
Hope this helped and happy shooting.

Any idea when this pistol going to hit the market? Been looking, but no one as far as I can tell has them in stock.
Want to spend my tax refund!

Back