testtest

News from 2020 Shot Show

BET7

Ronin
Founding Member
I've been watching some video from the 2020 Shot show and decided to post some that have been emailed to me. I'll update this Thread as I've watched them. Some are long (about an hour in length), so if interested, watch at your leisure. The first is from Classic Firearms done on range day. It shows several new firearms, optics, etc. The New Colt Python is shown as well as the Springfield Armory (44+ minute mark) Saint's & HellCat (Heck Kitten) :). I still like the look of the EVAC. (y)

Thank for the videos.
Not a problem adam sr. I realize that not everyone has the time to watch (especially with the longer duration videos), but I enjoy anything firearms related and get quite a few newsletter emails that contain videos. They're more prevalent during Shot Show, NRA, and other large gun shows. I just can't get enough of them, and I figured I'd share if anyone else was interested.

Last edited:
Although this thread is mainly Shot Show 2020, I thought it would be appropriate to include an article on most sold pistols of 2019. (I own all but the Kel-Tec). Some commenters offer their positive view on their Springfield Armory products and I'm sure the Hellcat will most likely top the list for 2020.

Gun Talk media, Day 2, talk with the Colt Rep about the Python (not about any reports of problems however). Interestingly, Colt hinted next progressions would be Blued version of the Python, and continue on to larger framed revolvers (can you say Anaconda). Not any promises (I'm saying next year 2021 Shot Show for Anaconda, just my guess). Run time of this video, about 20 minutes.

Back