testtest

No gun but am I ever ready

The waiting continues. However, I did receive an email from that mysterious entity I like to call "customer service". Hopefully this is actually Reginn the dwarf's personal assistant, but I digress.

I have been informed that someone (Reginn?) is actually working on my XDE. They don't know what is being done or when I will get it back though.

I'm hoping that this is sooner than later, but am wondering if there is more than just the safety that is ....off?

That was fast. Not Reginn. Kody. I miss spoke when I said "safety", it is the mag release that needed work. It will be in the mail and coming home real soon. Then I get to put on the sights, lights (singular actually), grip sleeve (to cover up "Grip Zone") and see how it fits in the holster. Yay!

It's back baby😃. Picked it up yesterday. Whoot-Whoot! I put the light on it. Adjusted the tension on the IWB holster and just slapped on the Hogue grip sleeve (big help here). All I have left is the night sights but I may hold off until after I can find someone to mill the slide for a dot. Still looking for that service.

XD-E.jpg

It's back baby😃. Picked it up yesterday. Whoot-Whoot! I put the light on it. Adjusted the tension on the IWB holster and just slapped on the Hogue grip sleeve (big help here). All I have left is the night sights but I may hold off until after I can find someone to mill the slide for a dot. Still looking for that service.

View attachment 54432
Huh. I was expecting some kind of shooting report stating that the thing now either works as advertised, or doesn't, as the case might be. Guess not. Silly old me. :rolleyes:

Well I qualified for duty carry (as a BUG only) with my XD-E. I have also found a place that can and will mill the slide for a red dot; Gun Cuts LLC. So, as soon as the spare slide I ordered arrives I'm shipping it off to get milled. I will have more to report if/when it all gets done. Going to be running a 507K-x2, it's one of the few that will fit.

Back