testtest

Not to good news tonight

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Was just talking to my brother, he just told me he just started a fever, dizzy, shortness of breath, he just got done eating some pizza and whatever happened, it just hit him like a brick, he got tested, now him, my sister in-law and my niece are all in quarantine till he gets his results back, hope it isn’t anything, but where we live in Ohio, the county we live in us starting to get kinda bad. He has slight underlying issues, and is 52. Hope for all of them, there ok.

Wish all the best of health and hope it is other symptoms.
Was just talking to my brother, he just told me he just started a fever, dizzy, shortness of breath, he just got done eating some pizza and whatever happened, it just hit him like a brick, he got tested, now him, my sister in-law and my niece are all in quarantine till he gets his results back, hope it isn’t anything, but where we live in Ohio, the county we live in us starting to get kinda bad. He has slight underlying issues, and is 52. Hope for all of them, there ok.

Sorry to hear about this Anni. I pray it isn’t the virus. There are other conditions that can cause similar symptoms, hopefully it’s something that isn’t serious. Wishing your brother, his family and you and yours the best. My sister was tested & fortunately she test negative, she now seeing doctors to find out what she has. Good luck my friend. 👍

Sorry to hear about this Anni. I pray it isn’t the virus. There are other conditions that can cause similar symptoms, hopefully it’s something that isn’t serious. Wishing your brother, his family and you and yours the best. My sister was tested & fortunately she test negative, she now seeing doctors to find out what she has. Good luck my friend. 👍
Hopefully your sister doesn't have anything to bad.

Yea, second that like Adam said, hope it isn’t anything bad and she gets better

I hope everyone will be ok and you are all in my prayers. I will say I’m a very private person when it comes to my health issues however I was finally tested last week when I started to feel a little (off)
I expect the results this week. At 62 I’m right on the edge, luckily no underlying health issues.

I hope everyone will be ok and you are all in my prayers. I will say I’m a very private person when it comes to my health issues however I was finally tested last week when I started to feel a little (off)
I expect the results this week. At 62 I’m right on the edge, luckily no underlying health issues.
Best of luck and health Keystone, hope everything turns out ok 👍

Oh, man, I hope they're okay. My cousin, his wife, their two kids, and my aunt all got it a couple weeks ago. My cousin has some risk factors. They're all coming through it with very mild courses. I pray your family doesn't have it but if they do I hope it's very mild. It's a scary situation with this bug.

Oh, man, I hope they're okay. My cousin, his wife, their two kids, and my aunt all got it a couple weeks ago. My cousin has some risk factors. They're all coming through it with very mild courses. I pray your family doesn't have it but if they do I hope it's very mild. It's a scary situation with this bug.

I hope and pray that it remains mild for all of them.

Back