testtest

NSSF: Gun Control Foes don’t Fear Judge Amy Coney Barrett. They Fear the Law

I feel they are keeping quiet about what they intend to do regarding the 2A and gun control because of the amount of gun ownership.
That could be. My sense of things right now is 2A is on the back burner for the left, what with COVID, economic stimulus, environmental regulations, ACA/health care, Roe, etc being more pressing. My hope is the crazy high voter turnout shows them there are more pressing issues than 2A to deal with. I'd love to find a way to keep nuts from having guns, but it's a small problem compared to a lot of others.

If, however, they did something like require gun safety classes in school (along with sex ed, civics, financial skills, critical thinking, and other basics) I'd definitely back that legislation. There are certain realities in this country that kids should be prepared for. Even if they don't ever plan to own a gun they should know how to be safe with them in the event they handle one.

It was refreshing to hear when she was asked if she was a gun owner, her reply was YES.....
I'd love for more people to be familiar with firearms, even if they don't own one. It's like with anyone who hates a person/group/thing thing they don't know about. Learn a little about it and the fear goes away. I've taken a couple anti-2A people to shoot a .22. They still aren't going to buy one but they have a better understanding of the thing now.

I'd love for more people to be familiar with firearms, even if they don't own one. It's like with anyone who hates a person/group/thing thing they don't know about. Learn a little about it and the fear goes away. I've taken a couple anti-2A people to shoot a .22. They still aren't going to buy one but they have a better understanding of the thing now.

I agree with you 1000%, I have been a firearms instructor for over 30 yrs. And I always enjoy taking people out who have never shot a firearm before, just love the look on their face when the first shot goes off, and then they see they hit the target. To me it's very rewarding.

I agree with you 1000%, I have been a firearms instructor for over 30 yrs. And I always enjoy taking people out who have never shot a firearm before, just love the look on their face when the first shot goes off, and then they see they hit the target. To me it's very rewarding.
It is very rewarding, and fun! Plus, I think it takes the firearm from being a terrifying...thing that just kills innocent people and and shows them that it's just a piece of metal, wood, and plastic that only does what we tell it to do. That's a big change of mindset for some people.

I agree even if you don't own one you should still learn about them for safety reason. Never know when or where their kids might come across one.

Back