testtest

Ok, here is a what if scenario......

If by a chance you could only own 1 gun, what caliber would it be and what type of bullet, this can be handgun or rifle or shotgun, but remember, just 1 caliber and 1 bullet type?
That’s a tough one, not so much the gun but the bullet, if you think about it. What do you, not you specifically but as a whole look for in a bullet? Velocity? Energy? Do you want penetration or a large wound channel? Having said that I’d go with the 10mm Banshee with a 220 grain hard cast. My reason for this is the platform with my preferred optic will allow me to get hits on target, (human) quicker and more efficient than with a pistol and when hunting the 220 grain hard cast load will be plenty to put meat on the table.

I don't know. In today's world the best choice might be 5.56 and a quality AR. My first reaction is 12 gauge 00B and a quality shotgun with a high capacity that's fairly easy to manufacture your own parts for. A few come to mind.

If I didn't have to consider the possible reasons I may NEED to have a firearm, that is if it was just a matter of which firearm I enjoy shooting the most, I might pick one of the .44 mags or one of the .45s.

1596429034021.gif
5.56 backpack minigun

None of it legal in my state. A Noveske 14.5" barrel on an edge lower equipped with auto sear and 3 round burst with a can. With Maxon CQB wire stock. SS109
That should provide 3 outta 4 necessities. Defense, offense and food. Just no extended range.
That's for my situation, where I'm located now. Urban scenario would be close, but the nod would go to a 590 or Benelli M4 with Remington rifled slugs 1oz.

Remington 870 V13 Tactical semi-auto 12 gauge with an end of barrel side rail mounted laser/light combo (CT makes one) and #4 buckshot although concealment and rapid acquisition would be a problem unless I strap it to the outside of my thigh ala Steve McQueen's Mare's Laig in "The Bounty Hunter". No concealment although he got a lot of space in a crowd! Young shooters, you'll have to look it up. Thanks Annihilator, this was fun!

Last edited:
Back