testtest

One time exclusive offer?

Ricktr

Alpha
I received this message when I registered my pistol; "Registering means you are eligible for a one-time exclusive offer. To see and/or purchase items, please follow this link to go to our Web Store" So I went to see what's available. The Wilson magazine I was looking at is listed at $37.95, and it's the same one Wilson lists for $34.95.

I received this message when I registered my pistol; "Registering means you are eligible for a one-time exclusive offer. To see and/or purchase items, please follow this link to go to our Web Store" So I went to see what's available. The Wilson magazine I was looking at is listed at $37.95, and it's the same one Wilson lists for $34.95.
Springfield site?

Buy the Wilson Vickers mags, they're more expensive but worth every penny!!
By far the best 1911 mag I've bought. They made me put away my original Chip McCormick power mags.

Every time I see "Chip McCormick" posted I keep thinking of a NHRA drag racer :unsure: 🤣!

I still have my original Wilson magazine that I bought over 25 years ago, still works great, same spring, never an issue with it.
I got a deal on some Ed Brown mags awhile back. Trade in old crap mags and get a new Ed Brown for $10 a piece. They don't impress me at all. I guess they were better than the Mec Gar or whatever they were, but my Kimbers and Wilsons are miles and miles above them quality wise.

You do know that Chip died this past June.
I have one Wilson mag no issues 2 of my mags are original ones that comes with the gun no issues. I purchased two really cheap ones from gun mag warehouse. Com made by KCI the fit isn’t the best feels kinda loose but again no issues for 11.99 each can’t complain works great 👍

Back