testtest

Optic choices for canik tp9 elite sc

Hi all, I'm new here but not to firearms. I might be in the wrong place. Every now and then even the most avid (which I'm not claiming to be) gun enthusiasts have a question... So here goes. I recently bought the Canik tp9 elite SC which is optic ready. My question is this, can you guys tell me what optics will fit the footprint? I've heard that there are only a few to choose from that will fit because of the rear sight. Is this true? I already own another Canik tp9sf gen1 but it's not milled for optics. I loved it so much I bought another one for less than the cost of having my SF milled down. Any help would be much appreciated.

I recommend downloading the owner's manual on the manufacturer website. The slide cut supports the Shield footprint. And the adapter plate should be compatible with the Vortex Venom footprint.

So I suggest looking into optics that will fit the Shield footprint. A good start would be Holosun 407/507k, Swampfox Sentinel, Sheild RMSc. Those optics will be great for co-witness.

If you are or was LEO/MIL Swampfox will set you up with a 30% discount. I have 1 con for the Sentinel. The battery is bottom loaded.

I don't even own one yet. I've done enough research. And I'm trying to convince my wife to buy her one. So I take my edc back.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Hi all, I'm new here but not to firearms. I might be in the wrong place. Every now and then even the most avid (which I'm not claiming to be) gun enthusiasts have a question... So here goes. I recently bought the Canik tp9 elite SC which is optic ready. My question is this, can you guys tell me what optics will fit the footprint? I've heard that there are only a few to choose from that will fit because of the rear sight. Is this true? I already own another Canik tp9sf gen1 but it's not milled for optics. I loved it so much I bought another one for less than the cost of having my SF milled down. Any help would be much appreciated.
According to the article at the link below it is cut for the Shield RMS-4MOA Reflex MiniSight.

Back