testtest

Options for adding a red-dot optic to my 9mm non-OSP XD-M Elite 4.5"

lifebird

Alpha
Dear Friends,
I own and love a non-OSP 9mm XDM Elite 4.5" aka SA Prod # XDME9459BHC.
Want to try a red-dot optic on it, but this model is not OSP-ready.
Looking for sound recommendation(s) for best way(s) to accomplish this without buying a new gun.
Please advise if you have feel you can help.
Thank you, TBird

Dear Friends,
Looking for sound recommendation(s) for best way(s) to accomplish this without buying a new gun.
Thank you, TBird
Welcome to the forum. I am almost certain SA will not sell an optic ready slide for it so your options are unfortunately limited. Your best bet is to talk to a trusted, competent smith and have your slide cut for an optic.

Or if you can find an optic ready model you could sell your non optic Elite and use the money towards purchasing the optic ready model.

Dear Friends,
Thank you, TBird
I dont have any experience with this company but it seems they may have an option for you.

Dear Friends,
Thank you, TBird
Thank you BassBob

This appears to be designed for non-OSP XDM pistols and it replaces the rear sight by mounting in the rear sight dovetail.

Thank you 10mm. Looks like I could mount a Trijicon adapter for under $100. Here is the MFR site for the XD-M version for anyone else interested: https://www.trijicon.com/products/details/rm48

Back