testtest

Oregon nonsense

Used to be a nice normal state back in the 70's and 80's when I lived there.

There was a saying attributed to the former Govenor Tom McCall saying..."Don't Californicate Oregon". Unfortunately the invasion occurred, as did WA state, and the state laws are a dumpster-fire. The guy is likely revolving rapidly in his grave.

The main problem is the Willamette Valley but the rest of the state suffers from the crap.

I took a trip back to see my old-stomping grounds last summer. The I-5 rest areas are transient-incampments, then there's Portand (Antifa central) & Eugene which should be walled off. It was sad to see what was happening to a former nice/normal state.

Alot of the normal parts of the state will give this new law the middle finger.

Lets write a law that requires every citizen to own a firearm for defense of the country plus be able to use it, field strip it, understand ballistics and clean it.
All Common NATO calibers

See how the Left likes if we Require guns as opposed to banning them

Lets write a law that requires every citizen to own a firearm for defense of the country plus be able to use it, field strip it, understand ballistics and clean it.
All Common NATO calibers

See how the Left likes if we Require guns as opposed to banning them
Agreed however correct me if I’m wrong but don’t we already have one of or (the) largest armed unregistered militias in the world to supplement an already incredible army. I pity another country trying to come here and start 💩

What a shame, I always wanted to visit Oregon but it sounds like now I’ll avoid that state at all cost.
It's just the Willamette Valley mainly Portland (northern-most) & Eugene (southern-most) (and the I-5 rest areas) that are places to watch-out for. The rest of the state is pretty but the state (Dem) govt has turned into another CA.

The coast, up in the Cascase Mtns, and the East-side (+the Wallowas in NE OR) are still scenic & nice to visit.

Just the state has changed alot in the last 30+ yrs.

It's just the Willamette Valley mainly Portland (northern-most) & Eugene (southern-most) (and the I-5 rest areas) that are places to watch-out for. The rest of the state is pretty but the state (Dem) govt has turned into another CA.

The coast, up in the Cascase Mtns, and the East-side (+the Wallowas in NE OR) are still scenic & nice to visit.

Just the state has changed alot in the last 30+ yrs.
They came to Tx as well…

They’re like “Mondays”….

Everyone hates Mondays

Used to be a nice normal state back in the 70's and 80's when I lived there.

There was a saying attributed to the former Govenor Tom McCall saying..."Don't Californicate Oregon". Unfortunately the invasion occurred, as did WA state, and the state laws are a dumpster-fire. The guy is likely revolving rapidly in his grave.

The main problem is the Willamette Valley but the rest of the state suffers from the crap.

I took a trip back to see my old-stomping grounds last summer. The I-5 rest areas are transient-incampments, then there's Portand (Antifa central) & Eugene which should be walled off. It was sad to see what was happening to a former nice/normal state.

Alot of the normal parts of the state will give this new law the middle finger.
T, do you think those eastern counties hoping to ‘transfer their statehood’ or whatever to Idaho will get anywhere with it?
I haven’t heard anything much about it in a year or so…

So, if I understand it correctly, the state will control and grant you permission to exercise a constitutionally protected right?

Fascinating. Do they anticipate governmental control over and permitting pertaining to other enumerated rights, as well?

I would hope that Oregonians fully understand where this could lead. Unfortunately, the preponderance of the leftists are all in on denying rights to others whom the disagree with, but fail to realize that this type of power can be turned against them.

Back