testtest

Over rated firearms

Well, G19 was valid 😜
80DA1B5E-4826-4EC3-BA21-0145A421697D.gif

The critic for the G19 was criticizing how its too big/heavy for a concealed carry. As a Floridian, I’d have to agree. The G19 was the very first pistol that I ever purchased and there was no way that could comfortably conceal it given my every day attire which consists of shorts and a T-shirt.
I live in Ohio, and carried a G23RTF, it was hard not to get chaffed by the rough texture on the frame when I carried it under a shirt, other then that, for me it wasn’t to hard to conceal, but I always get a shirt 2 sizes bigger then I wear and it must have some kind of design so it could break up any printing it might have done.

Last edited:
Well in my opinion these video guys are running out of material to bloviate about. Just do an objective test and tell me how it works. Where guns are concerned, we all have different needs and likes, doesn't mean yours are better than mine or mine are better than yours. Except cars, because everyone knows Fords are better than Chevy's....😉

I dislike videos generally and prefer print. I don't want to sit though an overly length video when the gist of it can be said in a few paragraphs or pages. Maybe said videos just need judicious editing, but I resent the time spent. I stopped this one after a few minutes. Glocks are on the list when they have been around for decades and dominated police departments and civilian sales? The 1911 which has been effective for over 100 years? That's like saying John Browning was a bad inventor.
For a different take on this topic, I would suggest overrated firearms might be better selected based on actual performance results or cost/benefit analysis. Guns that are notorious for not functioning, inherently inaccurate, falling apart/not holding up, etc. Maybe guns that do not work acceptably without gunsmith intervention.

Well in my opinion these video guys are running out of material to bloviate about. Just do an objective test and tell me how it works. Where guns are concerned, we all have different needs and likes, doesn't mean yours are better than mine or mine are better than yours. Except cars, because everyone knows Fords are better than Chevy's....😉
Just fix or repair daily will keep it from being found on road dead!

Back