testtest

P226 Legion

ddeuce22

Professional
Found one on the shelf in of all stores... Field & Stream (aka Dick's). I won't support them for the anti gun rhetoric they support so no chance I was buying it from there. But holy **** what a nice gun. Never had the chance to hold one before. And now it's on the mind haha. Goddamnit.

Found one on the shelf in of all stores... Field & Stream (aka Dick's). I won't support them for the anti gun rhetoric they support so no chance I was buying it from there. But holy **** what a nice gun. Never had the chance to hold one before. And now it's on the mind haha. Goddamnit.
I have three Legions, a P220, P226RX, andP226, all SAO. I have a P220 DA/SA Legion on backorder. The have all the upgrade you would want to put on a stock gun, HD sights, G10 grips, great triggers, and they are a SIG. I have been thoroughly please with my Legions. But I still want a Springfield Armory 1911 Professional, or at least a TRP Operator.

I concur on the P226 Legion. I just picked up a P226 Legion RXP (DA/SA) with the Romeo1 Pro installed (still trying to determine if it’s the 3 or 6 MOA Model). What was shocking, was tha the LGS had the P226 Legion without the optic or optic slide cut for $100 less. The optic alone is well over $100, so I jumped on the one with the Romeo1 Pro as a no brainer. Now to register it and get the Legion coin and Range bag gift like I did for the XFive P320 Legion.
As a side note, I also picked up a Sig MCX Rattler (300 BLK) & a Christensen Arms CA-15 G2 (SS Barrel) AR15. So I knocked off three firearms on my firearms “Bucket List” thread, in 1 visit (although my wallet is feeling a bit sore this morning)

I concur on the P226 Legion. I just picked up a P226 Legion RXP (DA/SA) with the Romeo1 Pro installed (still trying to determine if it’s the 3 or 6 MOA Model). What was shocking, was tha the LGS had the P226 Legion without the optic or optic slide cut for $100 less. The optic alone is well over $100, so I jumped on the one with the Romeo1 Pro as a no brainer. Now to register it and get the Legion coin and Range bag gift like I did for the XFive P320 Legion.
As a side note, I also picked up a Sig MCX Rattler (300 BLK) & a Christensen Arms CA-15 G2 (SS Barrel) AR15. So I knocked off three firearms on my firearms “Bucket List” thread, in 1 visit (although my wallet is feeling a bit sore this morning)
I been looking at that rattler. Lots of interesting comments on sig boards, and it looks like a great platform.

I been looking at that rattler. Lots of interesting comments on sig boards, and it looks like a great platform.
That‘s what I’ve also read and seen in some videos @Lchtus. I like 300 BLK, so I was glad they had it in stock (it was the last one). While there, I also put in an order for the MPX K 9mm, which will complete my collection of their current MPX series ( I have the Copperhead & Carbine). I’m going to hit another LGS Sig dealer next week to see if they have one in stock.

I have three Legions, a P220, P226RX, andP226, all SAO. I have a P220 DA/SA Legion on backorder. The have all the upgrade you would want to put on a stock gun, HD sights, G10 grips, great triggers, and they are a SIG. I have been thoroughly please with my Legions. But I still want a Springfield Armory 1911 Professional, or at least a TRP Operator.
I think you may be one of those guys with an "arsenal".
I'm betting you have the required to feed them all too.
We should probably get you on some sort of list and have at least some of those SIGs sent to my place for "safe keeping".

the X5 is at the top of my short list. I held the new P320 X-Carry Legion today. Still want the XFive more.

Last edited:
The balance of the X5 is sublime it feels so light for a big pistol. It is a magnificent shooter and it sits in your hands like it was tailored. I have debated sending mine to Robert Burke - The SIG Armorer to have him wave his magic wand over it, but the X5 is so good out of the box that I’m afraid to screw it up.

I've held it a few times but didnt pull the trigger because it was like $300-$400 over MSRP and i've had one on order for $899 for like.... 5-6 months now. I'm trying to hold out for it to come in. But my lord that gun feels so right in my hand.

I was able to find a P238 Legion on sale for 1/2 of MSRP a couple years back. I couldn't pass up the deal, but it may have been a sucker bet. The gun is a fantastic shooter and has made me interested in other Legion models. I could avoid temptation when they disappeared from store shelves during the pandemic, but its gonna be hard to resist when I start seeing other Legion models as they return.

I've held it a few times but didnt pull the trigger because it was like $300-$400 over MSRP and i've had one on order for $899 for like.... 5-6 months now. I'm trying to hold out for it to come in. But my lord that gun feels so right in my hand.
Check out Shoot Point Blank. They have them in stock and you can order p line and have delivered to your FFL. Also Texas Gun Experience has them in-stock. You can order from them online. Last I checked they were about $900.

Back