testtest

Pardoned

The McCloskey's are personal-injury lawyers and very confrontational jerks. The Post-Dispatch newspaper did a little digging into their past and it really shows what jerks they are. Here's a link to that article https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...cle_281d9989-373e-53c3-abcb-ecd0225dd287.html

By the way Mark McCloskey is running for the U.S. Senate seat that will be vacated by Sen. Roy Blunt.
While I totally agree with the general consensus here regarding the McCloskys, I wouldn't trust anything written by The Post Disgrace. Ever. And really that's saying something since my wife used to be an artist there and Bill McClellan was one of the witnesses at our wedding. And no he didn't comb his hair for it. lol

And Mark McClosky has less than zero chance at winning Blunt's abandoned seat. My prediction is it will go to Eric Greitens. It will certainly either be Greitens or Schmitt.

Those two are goons. They deserved a misdemeanor for brandishing. That crowd would likely have just passed them by if they'd left it alone and the cops and courts could have hit the demonstrators with damages for restitution for the smashed gate. It was stupid to engage.

Those two are goons. They deserved a misdemeanor for brandishing. That crowd would likely have just passed them by if they'd left it alone and the cops and courts could have hit the demonstrators with damages for restitution for the smashed gate. It was stupid to engage.
I don’t agree with all of this, but I agree with nearly all of this.

It may have been stupid but, not one "protester" was charged with anything including restitution for the gate.

Back