testtest

Photos of guns used in movies.

Hatfield

Operator
Founding Member
E2C299DF-9970-4DBA-9391-39AA7FA98312.jpeg
The movie was Terminator, one of the guns used in the movie was an AMT Longslide .45 in stainless steel, this pistol was ahead of its time with its extended slide release and extended safety, beaver tail grip safety and slotted adjustable trigger and longer magazine button. I think what Arnold said was “I’ll take the AMT Longslide with laser sighting.” It’s One of my favorite 1911 pistols.

This is my Winchester 94.
The Winchester 94 was used in a ton of movies and shows and also used by some of my favorite actors such as Clint Eastwood in Coogans Bluff & Lee Van Cleef used one in Death rides a horse.
20190513_200132.jpg

View attachment 935The movie was Terminator, one of the guns used in the movie was an AMT Longslide .45 in stainless steel, this pistol was ahead of its time with its extended slide release and extended safety, beaver tail grip safety and slotted adjustable trigger and longer magazine button. I think what Arnold said was “I’ll take the AMT Longslide with laser sighting.” It’s One of my favorite 1911 pistols.
I used too have one of those!

I don’t have any tv guns anymore, I did have a brushed chrome desert eagle in .50AE, but that went down the road due to my injury and surgery on my wrist.

Back