testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

1595716840493.png

Ok boys, stand down, the ninja goose is running away....er...... I mean retreating for now.........

He appears like he’s got a glazed & crazy look in his eye, I wonder what that’s about? Speaking of wondering, can you fit anymore construction waste in the background there 10mm? 👷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thats actually soffit material that I haven't installed yet. The entire coop and run is secure with 19 gauge hardware cloth but I still need to put on the wood facisa and soffits to dress it up.
The coop itself is clad in cedar clapboard.

Thats actually soffit material that I haven't installed yet. The entire coop and run is secure with 19 gauge hardware cloth but I still need to put on the wood facisa and soffits to dress it up.
The coop itself is clad in cedar clapboard.
Ahh, I thought it might be drywall & was wondering “does he just leave that out unprotected from the weather?” :unsure: My mistake🤗, little Anni (now grown up), is well housed🐓🕌

View attachment 8461
Hey BET7......did you notice that 10mm brought a camper.....and just gives us a green towel....I think we (BET7 & Annihilator) deserve a little better accommodations.....What do you think.....
I have no been able to recruit any geese for my army but I have enlisted multiple Groundhog colonies and with their
Underground network intact and nation wide I’ve been assured they are going to start undermining the ground under the Coop.

I have no been able to recruit any geese for my army but I have enlisted multiple Groundhog colonies and with their
Underground network intact and nation wide I’ve been assured they are going to start undermining the ground under the Coop.
Groundhogs!!! Now you've taken this too far so we had to call in a favor!!!
Screenshot_20200728-181631_Firefox.jpg

The flying rat squadron is gonna rain poo💩 on you geese wherever you go! 🤣🤣🤣

Back