testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

Where’s my eye bleach. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Here you go!

I caught Annihilator trying to drink it...😜
Screenshot_20200917-135949_Firefox.jpg

After months of seeing chickens in all manor of outfits posted by one of our resident nut jobs who I'm not going to name.......πŸ€–.

I've been inspired to build a chicken coop and get some chickens. So far I'm halfway through building the coop which I'm working on tomorrow and the hardware cloth will be in by next week. The baby chicks have arrived and I have 6 weeks before they can be put into the coop. Here are a few pics for those who maybe interested in getting your own flock to dress up😳........uh I mean get fresh eggs from.......yeah that's it fresh eggs...🀫.

In all seriousness my wife really wanted chickens so this was her mother's day gift but I have officially named one of the chickens @Annihilator he's the one in the lower pic with the chipmunk markings.View attachment 6771View attachment 6772
So , 46 pages later and more laughs than Hee Haw, how is the coop project doing ?
i ask as a serious question, not getting an edge of Anni .

So , 46 pages later and more laughs than Hee Haw, how is the coop project doing ?
i ask as a serious question, not getting an edge of Anni .

I still need to add some trim and paint the coop. I took some time off this project over the summer to focus on a few home improvement projects I've been trying to get done. We were only supposed to have 6 to 7 chickens but for some reason my wife got 13 baby chicks with the idea that a few would be roosters or not make it so here we are with 13 full feathered birds.....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
20200917_175407.jpg
20200917_175614.jpg

I still need to add some trim and paint the coop. I took some time off this project over the summer to focus on a few home improvement projects I've been trying to get done. We were only supposed to have 6 to 7 chickens but for some reason my wife got 13 baby chicks with the idea that a few would be roosters or not make it so here we are with 13 full feathered birds.....πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
View attachment 10213View attachment 10214
Nice !! Fresh eggs are the best

so you are saying I get 7 chickens for the making of the Colonels fried chicken bucket!!

No elevator @10mmLife ? Impressive build! Did you have a hard time finding the materials?
I built the coop about two weeks before all the pressure treated lumber sold out with everything shutting down due to covid. Now the price of material in my area has skyrocketed if you can even find it. I was at Home depot 2 days ago and they were selling T-111 plywood for $56 a sheet when it's usually around $15 a sheet.

Back