testtest

Picking Up Chicks! 😜

That was great.....as I wipe down my iPad screen from spitting out my drink.......😲😲😲😲

Anni with his freshly cleaned Ipad. 😜

Screenshot_20210416-230408_Firefox.jpg

I wish ya'll would stop talking about chickens this way.

When the world thinks about Montana, they think of a place where men are men, and the sheep are nervous. We'd like to keep it that way, so they'll never know the true objects of our affection.

It's chicks. Why?...

1. They're more portable. Think of driving into town on a Saturday night in your pickup with a good looking ewe on the seat next to you. People are going to talk. Do the same thing with your prize winning chicken, and nobody will know because you're riding so high in your truck they can't see her.

2. They're tighter than sheep.

3. They're screamers.

4. They flap their wings so fast, it's like a vibrator.

5. Last, and most important - They're more discrete.

Show some respect, and be kind.

I wish ya'll would stop talking about chickens this way.

When the world thinks about Montana, they think of a place where men are men, and the sheep are nervous. We'd like to keep it that way, so they'll never know the true objects of our affection.

It's chicks. Why?...

1. They're more portable. Think of driving into town on a Saturday night in your pickup with a good looking ewe on the seat next to you. People are going to talk. Do the same thing with your prize winning chicken, and nobody will know because you're riding so high in your truck they can't see her.

2. They're tighter than sheep.

3. They're screamers.

4. They flap their wings so fast, it's like a vibrator.

5. Last, and most important - They're more discrete.

Show some respect, and be kind.
And there it is, the main reason for the chicken pluckers union?
And, also "Ahead a warp speed Scotty?" - Yes, am kidding! :)

Back