testtest

Pinky extensions for XDS Mod 2

Guns&aweiner

Operator
Anyone know where I can find these? I’ve looked on Springfield’s site but couldn’t find them. I emailed them but didn’t hear back. My friend had a 1st gen XDS in 45 acp that he sold. He gave me the extra magazines that he had. The mags themselves work in the Mod 2 but obviously the pinky extensions were different sizes and textures. Anyone know where I could find pinky extensions for the standard 6 round magazine as well as the extended 7 rounder?

appreciate any pointers in advance. Sorry for the stupid question and if I posted this to the wrong forum.

Attachments

• 50B4DDE8-A7A7-44B5-B9E0-9C1BA38BEC29.jpeg
    50B4DDE8-A7A7-44B5-B9E0-9C1BA38BEC29.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 210
Anyone know where I can find these? I’ve looked on Springfield’s site but couldn’t find them. I emailed them but didn’t hear back. My friend had a 1st gen XDS in 45 acp that he sold. He gave me the extra magazines that he had. The mags themselves work in the Mod 2 but obviously the pinky extensions were different sizes and textures. Anyone know where I could find pinky extensions for the standard 6 round magazine as well as the extended 7 rounder?

appreciate any pointers in advance. Sorry for the stupid question and if I posted this to the wrong forum.
Not stupid at all.
Am sure there are more places. You could try these two:

The SKU for the Mod.2 magazine sleeves for the 6-round mags is 706397919740. Gun.deals shows a list of about 20 sellers who have them in stock, so you can take your pick (https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/706397919740). I've never been able to find a sleeve to make the 7-round XDS mags fit the Mod.2. I'd be very interested in those if anyone knows where to find some.

The SKU for the Mod.2 magazine sleeves for the 6-round mags is 706397919740. Gun.deals shows a list of about 20 sellers who have them in stock, so you can take your pick (https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/706397919740). I've never been able to find a sleeve to make the 7-round XDS mags fit the Mod.2. I'd be very interested in those if anyone knows where to find some.
S&H may be a pita unless ordering multiples though? One place was $15 standard S&H

Try here? Here's some sleeves. They may have what you need in other place at store?

have you ever purchased anything from them before? The prices they have in their website are all insanely low. ($250 for an xds mod 2)
No, I haven't. Glad you said something and caught that on low pricing. Was just searching and found sites products looking for something else. If remember right, now that you brought it up and reminded me, there was a scam site read about before with a similar name. It could be the same scam site or legit. Not sure. Just like you are /were, be careful. I just tried it again and got a database error.

have you ever purchased anything from them before? The prices they have in their website are all insanely low. ($250 for an xds mod 2)

I'd go elsewhere even if isn't scam site.
I just checked them out better on Google....

....and also read this on their site - this may help explain their low prices:

"What payment methods do you accept ?"

"We accept only Bitcoin , Vanilla Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Card. You can buy bitcoin online at www.coinbase.com or at a Bitcoin atm around. You can get Vanilla Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Cards from Walgreens , CVS , Walmart or any Gas Station"

I'd go elsewhere even if isn't scam site.
I just checked them out better on Google....

....and also read this on their site - this may help explain their low prices:

"What payment methods do you accept ?"

"We accept only Bitcoin , Vanilla Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Card. You can buy bitcoin online at www.coinbase.com or at a Bitcoin atm around. You can get Vanilla Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Cards from Walgreens , CVS , Walmart or any Gas Station"

😂😂😂😂

that seems totally legit! I’m on my way now to cvs to buy some gift cards to pay them with!!

Back