testtest

Pistol Compensators: The Ultimate Guide

BobM

Hellcat
A fairly recent 10/30/2021 good basic pistol compensator guide with explanations and things to consider when choosing threaded compensators. Lists some pro's and con's, has some helpful links and a few options of where to purchase.

A fairly recent 10/30/2021 good basic pistol compensator guide with explanations and things to consider when choosing threaded compensators. Lists some pro's and con's, has some helpful links and a few options of where to purchase.

What are you "compensating" for...............:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously good information.

I have a g21 (357sig for those who don't know) and attached a SI 9mm mini king comp. With handloader I shot with the comp on (also reduced the recoil spring pressure) and the brass was just barely spitting out. Removed the comp and WOW over pressure showed up fast. The slide was scary fast. So you might be able to op your cases without any signs of it! I put a warning label on the box "comp use only". I'll check velocity 1 day. They sure got the fast at 100 yards.

I have a g21 (357sig for those who don't know) and attached a SI 9mm mini king comp. With handloader I shot with the comp on (also reduced the recoil spring pressure) and the brass was just barely spitting out. Removed the comp and WOW over pressure showed up fast. The slide was scary fast. So you might be able to op your cases without any signs of it! I put a warning label on the box "comp use only". I'll check velocity 1 day. They sure got the fast at 100 yards.

Amazing how much difference the comp could make on HG sometimes? Labeling ammo's likely a good idea then.
Comp hasn't had that effect on any of mine so far, just decreased recoil somewhat and increased sound.

Back