testtest

Prime example of why we MUST gang TOGETHER!

And this “these” type(s) of actions will only get worse as this calamity continues.
There was already protesters in the streets of Frankfurt Kentucky during the governor’s daily press conference demanding that restrictions be lifted to open up business’s this on top of Kentucky’s inability to get its unemployment system online to start getting money to people who have lost their jobs to the shut down of the state.
They “government” say the money is there but the system is broken.
Well let’s fix the system and get the money out, it doesn’t matter where you live people are scared and getting mad that they are being told what to do and when to do it and not getting the help promised to them.

Maryland just announced that everyone in public MUST wear a mask. Consumers, customers, staffers.

MY issue is this - I wear contacts. We're being told "don't wear contacts, they make you put your fingers in your eyes". Sensible enough...so I've been wearing my glasses. But with a mask...ain't happening. I breathe...they fog. So, in order to protect OTHERS, I have to endanger MYSELF more than I have been.

I also live and work in a (rural) county with case numbers still measured in the hundreds - yet, we have been given zero input and zero choice about this.

I'm starting to have a fundamental issue with all these "controls"...especially since this whole thing has turned out to be a relative nothingburger compared to what they were projecting. I don't want to belittle the people who have lost loved ones, but the numbers just aren't what we were told to expect even WITH these precautions. We (the USA) were supposed to have a quarter-million dead by now...but we've barely passed 10k. Hospitalizations are 1/10 of '19 flu season; 1/TWENTIETH of the '18 flu season.

And for this, we've shut down western society.

And this “these” type(s) of actions will only get worse as this calamity continues.
There was already protesters in the streets of Frankfurt Kentucky during the governor’s daily press conference demanding that restrictions be lifted to open up business’s this on top of Kentucky’s inability to get its unemployment system online to start getting money to people who have lost their jobs to the shut down of the state.
They “government” say the money is there but the system is broken.
Well let’s fix the system and get the money out, it doesn’t matter where you live people are scared and getting mad that they are being told what to do and when to do it and not getting the help promised to them.
"...They “government” say the money is there but the system is broken."

Yep, the "system" is suddenly broken. Kinda damned coincedental that it's suddenly "broke" and we have a brand new dem govenor. Hopefully, the citizens of Kentucky will send him packing at the end of his term. I know how I'll be voting when the time comes. :)

"...They “government” say the money is there but the system is broken."

Yep, the "system" is suddenly broken. Kinda damned coincedental that it's suddenly "broke" and we have a brand new dem govenor. Hopefully, the citizens of Kentucky will send him packing at the end of his term. I know how I'll be voting when the time comes. :)
Wanted to post a follow up. Woke up this morning and checked my account and my unemployment payment has been deposited.

114BAC25-96E9-47CA-9BDE-AFD6C173B83D.jpeg

Back