testtest

Prodigy plates

Welcome to the forum @dwc032. I received my Trijicon RMR Prodigy plate a little before Christmas. A few days prior, I logged into my Springfield Armory account and noticed a FedEx tracking number. The next day I received an email from Springfield with the same tracking number saying it was shipped. It was shipped via FedEx Smartpost which was transferred to my Post Office and came in an oversized box which I thought was strange for such a small item. I haven’t tried mounting the plate, and I don’t know if I’ll have a similar issue with mounting screw size (either to big or too small (can remember which)), another poster reported here on the forum. I believe he posted that he contacted Trijicon, and they sent him the correct size screws free of charge. Good luck and I hope you receive your plate soon.

Thanks for the good info and I hope it ships soon. I’ve reached out to SA to get a status, but as most of us know they’re not the best at responding to emails. I will call sometime today.

I ordered up a plate for my Holosun 407C Christmas Eve, it shipped out this week and will be at my house tomorrow…. From Dec 24th to Jan 4th, nothing…then the ball started rolling yesterday.

I ordered up a plate for my Holosun 407C Christmas Eve, it shipped out this week and will be at my house tomorrow…. From Dec 24th to Jan 4th, nothing…then the ball started rolling yesterday.
Just got shipping info that my RMR AOS plate has shipped. Should be here Monday!!

Just got shipping info that my RMR AOS plate has shipped. Should be here Monday!!
Min arrived yesterday…considering all I’ve read/seen about the delays (and yes…in being fair I haven’t owned the gun since September…) I can’t really gripe or complain. Holiday season, timely. Very nice fit and finish on it. Unlike the factory plate, in which I had to grind the front of a vortex venom and slightly drill out the holes.. The Plate for the Holosun is perfect, everything lines up. I’ll be at the range later this morning, can‘t wait to fire this pistol with a red dot.

Back